- This event has passed.
Active Living Every Day
Active Living Every Day (ALED) is an evidence-based behavior change program like its sister program Healthy Eating Every Day (HEED). ALED has a unique approach as it addresses the root causes of inactivity rather than simply prescribing exercise.
Participants learn the skills they need to become and stay physically active, including:
- Identifying and addressing barriers to physical activity
- Increasing self-confidence about becoming physically active
- Creating realistic goals and rewards for physical activity
- Developing social support
- Recovering from lapses in physical activity
Cost is $25 for the 12-week class, includes one-on-one health coaching opportunities and the ability to retake the course as often as you like. Members pay at the first class by either check or cash.