3 D Mammography Helps Find Breast Cancer Early
Our new wide-angle 3D mammography is a game changer in breast cancer detection
- Provides a clearer image from many different angles
- Helps detect breast cancer at an early stage
- Makes it easier to diagnose small tumors
- Particularly beneficial for dense breasts or where breast tissue may be overlapping
- Reduces false-positive findings and the need for further testing
- Offers the same exam experience as 2D mammography which we will continue to provide as part of the mammography exam
- Covered by many insurance carriers-check with your insurance carrier
Breast Health Navigator Schedules Further Tests As Quickly As Possible
If Abnormal Mammogram Found
Tonya Wilson, RN, Imaging Breast Health Navigator, assists patients who have been diagnosed with abnormal mammograms by scheduling additional tests and biopsies as quickly as possible, answering questions and providing education and counseling as to why the additional testing is necessary.
Annual Screening Mammograms The Best Defense In Early Detection
Be sure to schedule your annual mammogram at Henry Community Health to help detect breast cancer at an early stage when it is most treatable. Your exam only takes 15-20 minutes and we even have early morning and late day appointments available for your convenience.
Financial Aid Available
Women who are uninsured or underinsured can receive free screening mammograms through the Mammogram Assistance Program sponsored by Interlocal Community Action Program (ICAP) and Henry Community Health.
Breast Health Navigator………………599.3149
(Central Scheduling Hours are 8 am-5:30 pm Monday-Thursday and 8 am-4:30 pm Friday
Mammogram Assistance Program…529.4403