Henry Community Health will reopen its COVID-19 Vaccine clinic beginning Monday, September 27. The clinic will be offering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster at its main hospital campus Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The CDC has issued Pfizer booster eligibility guidance. Based on those recommendations, the Indiana Department of Health supports the administration of Pfizer vaccine booster dose to:
- People 18 years and older
- Received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as their primary series
- Are AT LEAST six months after the second dose
- Attest to meeting CDC guidelines as outlined below
- People who present for a booster dose are attesting that they meet these criteria, and it is NOT necessary for people to confirm or prove their eligibility
The CDC recommended the following eligible individuals:
- Persons age 65 and older and long-term care facility residents
- Persons age 50 to 64 years with underlying medical conditions
- Persons based on individual benefit and risk who are age 18 to 49 years with underlying medical conditions
- Persons 18-64 at increased risk of exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional settings
Patients may register at ourshot.in.gov. Walk-ins will be welcome.