Monitoring your blood and maintaining proper clotting is critical for your health
Our Anticoagulation Clinic serves patients who are on Coumadin (warfarin) and other anticoagulants used for the treatment and prevention of blood clots
When you come to the Clinic your nurse will:
- Use finger-stick monitoring to ensure your medication is adjusted properly.
- Assess you for possible complications related to anticoagulation therapy.
- Make an adjustment to your anticoagulant dosage if necessary.
- Answer your questions.
- Provide education for you and family members about anticoagulation therapy conditions and treatments.
- Help you learn to take a proactive role in your ongoing therapy.
Coming to our Anticoagulation Clinic is fast and easy
- Our hours are 8 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- When you arrive, check in with the receptionist at Rehabilitation Services at Forest Ridge Medical Pavilion.
- Your appointment will take about 15 minutes.
Making or changing appointments
- At each visit you will be given a follow-up appointment.
- Appointment reminders will be provided through Televox, our automated reminder system, which allows you to receive reminders by phone or text. When you check-in let staff know whether you want to receive reminders by phone or text.
- If you need to change a scheduled appointment, please call 765.521.1132.
Forest Ridge Medical Pavilion offers easy access across from the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Anticoagulation Clinic is located in Suite 210, Rehabilitation Services which is located right next door to Neighborhood Pharmacy at 2200 Forest Ridge Parkway.
- Use the Front Entrance which has an automatic handicapped accessible door.
- There is convenient parking available out front as well as a covered drop-off area.
Questions: Call Carla Guffey at 765.599.3472