Welcome to the Henry Community Health family! Thank you for choosing us to be your healthcare partner.
Our practice is committed to helping you live your healthiest life.
As with any new relationship, it takes time to get to know each other. Your first visit to the office is a great opportunity for us to learn about your healthcare needs. To make your first visit successful, here are a few tips:
- We ask you to please arrive 15 minutes early, so we can meet each other.
- Please bring your list of questions and concerns. Although we may not be able to cover all of them in your first visit, together we will prioritize your concerns. If necessary, we may schedule follow-up appointments to make sure we cover everything.
- An accurate and complete list of the following information will help your new physician or nurse practitioner get up to speed quickly:
- Prior immunizations and dates
- Results of health screening from the past several years
- Previous abnormal test results, surgeries and medical procedures you’ve undergone
- Current medications and supplements you take, including dosages and frequency
- To help you organize this information, Click Here for a short medical history form you can download, print and fill out. You can also write this information down on a piece of paper and bring it with you.
By taking time to do this before your appointment, you’re less likely to forget important information.
- If you have a copy of your medical record from your previous doctor, bring it to your appointment. Keeping your personal information up to date also is important. Please make sure to let us know if
any of your information changes, and don’t forget to bring your current insurance cards with you.
We will make every effort to be on-time for your appointment. You can help us stay on track by arriving 15 minutes early. That gives us time to meet you and to take care of any paperwork before you see your new physician or nurse practitioner