There is no one answer to many of the gynecological problems women face. And the right answer at one age may not be the right answer as a woman ages.
Our physicians are advocates for women. They want you to be a partner in your care by learning about the various approaches for your health care needs and discussing with them what options might be best for you.
While many gynecological problems can be treated in an office setting, some require surgery on either an inpatient or an outpatient basis. For our surgeries we typically utilize laparoscopic or total laparoscopic surgery that provides a smaller scar, quicker recovery and less pain.
We provide the following services for our patients:
- Adolescent and adult gynecology
- Contraception counseling
- Excessive/irregular bleeding
- Hysterectomy (total laparoscopic surgery)
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Menopausal management
- Ovarian cysts
- Pap smears (normal and abnormal)
- Pelvic pain and bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Urinary incontinence
- Uterine prolapse
- Uterine fibroids
- Wellness exams including referrals for mammograms and bone density exams