Helping Reduce or Relieve Pain and Restore Function
We want to provide care to improve your quality of life by focusing on reducing or relieving pain using a variety of non-surgical treatments including physical therapy, occupational therapy, assistive devices, adaptive equipment, orthotics and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
We are not a prescription based pain management practice and we minimize reliance on pain medications. Our treatment focus is on minimizing reliance on pain medication and emphasizing function with interventional procedures and rehabilitation.
Physicians trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation are called physiatrists. They help patients reduce or relieve pain and, as much as possible and restore function lost due to illness or injury. They work closely with orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians and physical and occupational therapists.
Treatments cover a wide range of problems from sore shoulders or carpal tunnel syndrome to arthritis, osteoporosis, neck, spine and back problems.
For more information visit our web RelieveChronicPainNow.org
- Back Problems and Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (changes in your spinal disc as you age)
- Herniated Disc (sometimes called a slipped disk or a ruptured disk)
- Lumbar Strains (low back strain Scoliosis (abnormal curvature of the spine)
- Sciatica (pain that radiates from the sciatic nerve which runs from your spinal cord to your buttock and hip area and down the back of each leg)
- Spinal Stenosis (a narrowing of one or more areas in your spine)
- Spondylosis (spinal degeneration and deformity of the joint(s) of two or more vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (one bone in your back (vertebra) slides forward over the bone below)
- Spinal Fractures (post surgery rehabilitation)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Radiculopathy (nerve irritation and inflammation caused by a herniated disc)
- Ulnar Neuropathy (wrist pain)
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Work-Related Injuries
If pain or mobility problems are keeping you from enjoying life or working at your job, call our office at 765.599.3400.