As of today, March 12th, no one 16 years of age and under will be permitted as a visitor at Henry Community Health – including sibling visits to our Women and Children’s Unit. Nor will children 16 and under be allowed to accompany a family member for an outpatient office visit. We will continue to follow the current Flu Restrictions for all adult visitor limitations.
We do regret increased restriction measures have been taken, but please understand this is to protect our patients, our staff and you.
Henry Community Health Visitor Restrictions for the Main Campus/Hospital:
- All patients, visitors and vendors must enter through the main hospital entrance. No exceptions.
Our restrictions also include the physician offices located within the hospital:
- Antolin & Benninger, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Henry County Cardiology
- HCH Surgical Specialists
- Urology Associates
Our restrictions are:
- No more than two (2) visitors plus one (1) designated care giver/support person may be present in a patient’s room at any time
- No one under the age of 16 may visit the hospital
Exception: In the Women and Children’s Unit only healthy siblings, who have had the flu vaccination, of any age are permitted to visit healthy newborns for one visit.
- If you have a fever, cough, body aches, or a sore throat, please postpone your visit until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours
- Visitors will be allowed for patients who are near the end of life.
We understand this may be challenging and we will keep these recommendations in place only for as long as necessary when influenza is widespread. Thank you for your cooperation.