A Smart Start To A Healthy Heart
Who Should Consider Cardiac Rehab?
Cardiac rehab may benefit you if you have:
- Cardiovascular disease with stable angina
- Had a recent cardiac event such as a heart attack
- Had a cardiac procedure, such as angioplasty or heart surgery
Ask your physician for a referral to our program. For more information call 599.3719.
What Are The Benefits?
Cardiac Rehab can make a difference in your health. It is a safe, smart way to help you:
- Decrease symptoms like chest pain and shortness of breath
- Feel better faster
- Get stronger
- Reduce Stress
- Improve your quality of life
- Improve your outlook and emotional stability
- Increase your knowledge of how to manage your heart disease
- Reduce the risks of future heart problems and related hospital admissions
- Live longer
Most patients participate in Cardiac Rehab Phase I while they are still in the hospital. Cardiac Rehab Phase II and Cardiac Rehab Phase III are outpatient programs designed to safely improve your physical fitness through exercise and helping you learn how to make lifestyle changes that can help improve your heart health.