Our Oncology Rehab Program (6th in U.S. to begin this program) is designed to help restore energy and overall fitness for people with a previous or current cancer diagnosis. A personalized and closely supervised exercise program is designed for participants.
- You must have a previous or current cancer diagnosis to participate in these programs.
- You will need a prescription from your physician or Oncologist stating “Oncology Rehab” as well as any restrictions.
- After obtaining a prescription, call 765.521.1216 for an appointment for your initial evaluation with a Certified Cancer Exercise Specialist.
- The cost is $60/15 one-on-one appointments (Phase II) and $50/15 sessions (Phase III), and will include the cardio equipment, as well as weight resistance equipment.
- Phase II is strictly monitored with blood pressure, Sp02, and heart rate measured before during and after exercise, as well as vitals and progress reported to your referring physician.
- Phase III is independent and moderately monitored only after graduating from Phase II.