MyHealtheLife Your New Patient Portal
MyHealtheLife is our new Patient Portal that is part of our transition to our new Electronic Health Record. This online tool helps you manage your protected health information in one secure, accessible place. Once your account is set up is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, mobile device or computer.
Click MyHealtheLife for a direct link to your patient portal where you can sign in, obtain information about your healthcare at Henry Community Health, make online appointments for our primary care offices, request prescription refills and ask questions.
Through MyHealtheLife, you will have real-time access to:
- Your Summary of Visit which will have future appointments, recent labs, visit information, prescribed education, future orders and other information concerning your care.
- Secure messaging to ask general or visit specific questions and update information.
- Request medication refills
- Immunization information and the ability to print Immunization records.
- Paying bills online including the ability to see your balance.
- A mobile app via iOS and Android for use on any mobile device.
- Go to the App Store/Google Play.
- Search for HealtheLife
- Download/Install the app!
- View your appointments at any Henry Community Health facility or physician office. You may request to reschedule or cancel appointments listed on your schedule. This request will be sent to the appropriate office who will respond to you about your request.
- Direct-booking of acute care appointments such as minor illness and injuries. If you do a direct booking you will be able to schedule, cancel and reschedule for:
- Cambridge City Family Health Partners
- Draper Health Services
- Integrative Well-Being
- New Castle Family & Internal Medicine
- New Castle Clinic
- New Castle Pediatrics