What Are the Goals of HCH Partners Council?
● Promote improved relationships between our patients, families, and staff
● Help develop improvement strategies to enhance the safety, quality and experience of
healthcare within HCH
● Provide HCH the opportunity to learn from the perspectives of our patients and families
Who Is Eligible to Volunteer on the HCH Partners Council?
● Current patient
● Family member of a current patient
● Caregiver of a current patient
● Must be 18 years of age or older
What Qualifications Do I Need to Join the HCH Partners Council?
You would make a great Partner if you:
● Have an interest in enhancing the experience of healthcare at HCH
● Work well in group settings
● Can see beyond your own personal experiences
● Have the ability to problem solve
● Can give constructive feedback
What Is the Time Commitment for the HCH Partners Council?
The Partners Council will meet every other month for approximately 2 hours.
How Do I Join?
If you have an interest in joining the HCH Partners Council, please click here to download the application form.
For more information about our HCH Partners Council please contact Sara Malott, Service Excellence Coordinator, at email@example.com or 765-521-1453.