What Are the Goals of HCH Partners Council?
● Promote improved relationships between our patients, families, and staff
● Help develop improvement strategies to enhance the safety, quality and experience of
healthcare within HCH
● Provide HCH the opportunity to learn from the perspectives of our patients and families
Who Is Eligible to Volunteer on the HCH Partners Council?
● Current patient
● Family member of a current patient
● Caregiver of a current patient
● Must be 18 years of age or older
What Qualifications Do I Need to Join the HCH Partners Council?
You would make a great Partner if you:
● Have an interest in enhancing the experience of healthcare at HCH
● Work well in group settings
● Can see beyond your own personal experiences
● Have the ability to problem solve
● Can give constructive feedback
What Is the Time Commitment for the HCH Partners Council?
The Partners Council will meet every other month for approximately 2 hours.
How Do I Join?
If you have an interest in joining the HCH Partners Council, please click here to download the application form.