Prescription Wellness is offered at HealthRidge Wellness Center at Forest Ridge Medical Pavilion. We provide you with an individualized fitness program using resistance equipment and/or cardio equipment according to your medical history and diagnosis.
Based on your physician’s prescription we will
- provide you with a health evaluation
- design a medically-based exercise program specifically for you
- help you become comfortable with your own personal work-out
- assist you in keeping track of your progress
- reassess every four weeks, and change your program to help further your progress.
After three one-hour visits with the Director of Wellness, you will be able to exercise independently. There are no limits on the number of visits per month. To schedule appointments phone 765.521.1216.
Gym hours: Monday – Thursday 5:30 am – 8 pm, Friday 5:30 am – 7 pm, Saturday 7 am – Noon
Individual: $60 1st month, and $50 per month each month thereafter
Spousal Rate: $45 per month each
Discounted Rates Are Available With Advanced Payment
- 3 months, 5% discount = $142.50 (spousal rate: $128.25)
- 6 months, 10% discount = $270.00 (spousal rate: $243.00)
- 9 months, 15% discount = $382.50 (spousal rate: $344.25)
Time cannot be frozen on discounted cards.
Some insurance companies will reimburse you, but you will need to check with your insurance carrier.
To participate in Prescription Wellness, you need a prescription from your physician. The prescription must be renewed every 12 months. Prescriptions can be faxed to 765.599.3127. Your prescription must state:
- Medical diagnosis
- Wellness program
- Any restrictions