Henry Community Health is home to a wide variety of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who provide the best care to patients in and around our community of New Castle, IN and Henry County. Learn about our current advanced practitioner job openings and what makes our healthcare network an ideal workplace.
Why Physicians and Advanced Practitioners Choose Henry Community Health
Henry Community Health is situated in a close-knit rural community and focuses on providing top-quality healthcare to everyone in our area. Healthcare professionals gravitate to our healthcare network for a variety of reasons. Current providers highlight benefits such as:
- A safe, nurturing, and family-oriented community
- Close proximity to Indianapolis, IN and Muncie, IN
- A collegial, collaborative professional environment
- Strong leadership from the administrative team and chief medical officer
- A large enough hospital to have sophisticated, advanced technology but small enough that you can stand out as an individual
Hear directly from some of our physicians about why they choose Henry Community Health:
“The Medical Staff gets along well – we all work together for the betterment of our patients and their care. The size of the hospital is nice – it’s small, but technologically in step.”
– Bruce Benninger, MD, FACOG, Board Certified Obstetrics & Gynecology
“The patients really appreciate you’re here. They value having their own physician and having someone they can trust.”
– Amy Carter, MD, Board Certified Family Medicine
“I was in a bigger practice, but I prefer a smaller, more intimate environment like here at Henry Community Health. I know all the physicians by name. You don’t know how good it is until you get here.”
– Todd Wright, MD, Board Certified Radiology
Interested in Learning More?
Contact Sara Malott, Provider Recruitment Coordinator, to learn more about the opportunities at Henry Community Health.
Please click on any of the following advanced practitioner job openings to open a PDF with more details: