HealthLink Lab Is Now Open
New Lab Hours-Please Wear A Mask Or Face Covering
Monday 6-9 am
Tuesday 6-9 am
Thursday 6-9 am
If you are coming in to have blood drawn
Let us know when you have arrived in the parking lot by calling 521.1547
Physician Office Appointment Updates
Please Wear Your Face Cover Which Could Be A Mask, Bandana or Scarf
All patients coming to an appointment with a Henry Community Health physician office should wear a mask or other face covering as a safety precaution. Our offices are following recommendations from the CDC and Indiana Department of Health. We are spacing out appointments and minimizing the number of patients who can be in our waiting rooms as another safety precaution for social distancing. You could be asked to return to your car and wait if there are too many people in the office. No guests will be allowed to accompany an adult patient with their visit unless that guest is vital to the visit (i.e. interpreter, family member of a patient with dementia or the patient’s direct caregiver). An adult will be able to accompany a minor child. An office staff member will call each patient the day before their appointment to do a health screening and explain what they need to do when they come to their appointment.
HealthLink staff can become your family physician for:
- Illnesses and minor accidents
- Care for your infants, children and adolescents
- Gynecological care for women including gyn health problems, well woman exams, pap smears, breast exams and scheduling mammograms
- Preventative care including regular checkups, physicals and scheduling important screenings such as colonoscopies.
- Helping you manage chronic health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Free one-on-one Health Coaching sessions to help you improve your health such as help to quit smoking, manage stress, lose weight and lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
There are many cost savings benefits
Check with your employer but you may find your office visit is free or at a minimal cost. Many medications and lab tests also are free depending on your employer’s benefit plan.
What If I Have A Need After Hours?
Call the HealthLink number at 765.521.1500 and your call will be answered by our answering services and your need directed to our on-call physician.