HealthLink staff can become your family physician for:
- Illnesses and minor accidents
- Care for your infants, children and adolescents
- Gynecological care for women including gyn health problems, well woman exams, pap smears, breast exams and scheduling mammograms
- Preventative care including regular checkups, physicals and scheduling important screenings such as colonoscopies.
- Helping you manage chronic health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Free one-on-one Health Coaching sessions to help you improve your health such as help to quit smoking, manage stress, lose weight and lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
There are many cost savings benefits
Check with your employer but you may find your office visit is free or at a minimal cost. Many medications and lab tests also are free depending on your employer’s benefit plan.
What If I Have A Need After Hours?
Call the HealthLink number at 765.521.1500 and your call will be answered by our answering services and your need directed to our on-call physician.