As a part of New Castle Family & Internal Medicine, Integrative Medicine is a holistic approach combining modern Western medicine with other approaches such as healthy lifestyle practices and established healing approaches from other cultures. It looks to better understand the deeper causes of your health condition rather than only treating symptoms and partner with you to develop strategies for self-care to help promote your healing and well-being.
Please be assured this is only for those patients who are interested in this approach to their care. If you would like to learn more about how integrative medicine can help improve your well-being, please contact us for an appointment with Dr. John Miller.
Dr. John Miller is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, has an MA in Wellness Programming and is Fellowship trained in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona Medical School and Functional Medicine from the Institute of Functional Medicine.
Taking Your Heart up the River A PowerPoint presentation by Dr. John Miller
- CARDIOMETABOLIC FOOD PLAN: Comprehensive Guide
- Cardiometabolic Food List
- CARDIOMETABOLIC FOOD PLAN: Weekly Planner and Recipes
- ELIMINATION DIET: Comprehensive Guide
- Elimination Diet Food Plan
- ELIMINATION DIET: Weekly Planner and Recipes
- Food Reintroduction – Symptoms Tracker
- Hidden Food Sources of 5 Common Allergens
- PHYTONUTRIENT SPECTRUM: Comprehensive Guide
- HPA AXIS Questionnaire
- Medical Symptoms Questionnaire (MSQ)
- Institute for Functional Medicine Website
- Cultured Vegetable, Fruit and Condiment Recipes
- Detox Food Plan
- Detox Food Plan: Comprehensive Guide
- Detox Food Plan Weekly Planner and Recipes
- nutritionfacts.org with Dr Gregor