Dr. Anjan Kaushik provides specialized orthopedic care for problems with the foot and ankle. He has completed additional subspecialty training in foot and ankle surgery allowing him to treat a wide spectrum of complex and simple conditions.
Balance Within the Foot & Ankle
The human foot and ankle are composed of a complex interaction between multiple bones and joints held together by a vast arrray of ligaments and tendons. Difficulties in routine daily actions and sports activities can arise when one or more structures is injured or if there are imbalances in the normal forces that travel through the joins in the lower leg.
Improving Function & Reducing Pain
The goal of your diagnosis and treatment is to improve your function and address the source of any pain you have. Non-surgical therapies always are attempted before recommending surgery. If surgery is required evidence-based methods are utilized to reduce recovery time and improve function.
Foot and Ankle Procedures and Conditions Treated Include:
- Achilles Tendonitis and Rupture
- Ankle Arthroscopy, ligament repair and reconstruction
- Arthritis and Fusion Surgeries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Claw Toes and Hammer Toes
- Flatfoot Management
- Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Fracture Fixation and Dislocations
- Hindfoot and Midfoot realignment
- Lisfranc Midfoot Injuries
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Sports Injuries of Foot and Ankle
- Stiff Great Toe (Hallus Rigidus)
- Tendonitis of Foot and Ankle
- Turf Toe