Henry Community Health is committed to delivering high-quality healthcare fairly and efficiently to all patients and the wider community. We respect the personal preferences and values of each patient.
As a patient, you have responsibilities as well as rights as you receive healthcare and pursue wellness.
- You are responsible for providing complete information about your health status, including your health history and your current health practices and lifestyle
- You are responsible to provide updated insurance information and to work with Henry Community Health to ensure prompt and complete payment
- You and your visitors are expected to be considerate for the needs of other patients, staff and facilities
- When you do not understand information or instructions, you are responsible to ask questions and alert your provider if you do not believe you can follow through with your treatment
- Your health depends on your behavior and choices as well as your medical care. You are responsible for the effects of your lifestyle on your personal health