Henry Community Health provides two programs to assist you if you do not have health insurance or are having trouble paying your Henry Community Health bill.
These two programs include:
- ClaimAid for assistance in applying for Medicaid, the Insurance Marketplace and other health Insurance for the uninsured CALL 765-599-3146
- Uncompensated Care Financial Assistance CALL 765-521-1516
Financial Assistance/Charity Care Policy
For information on Henry Community Health’s Financial Assistance Policy please click Financial Assistance Policy
For information on Henry Community Health’s Charity Care Policy, please click Charity Care Policy
Confused About The New Work Requirements For Indiana Medicaid?
Indiana Medicaid now has work or volunteer requirements for many Medicaid recipients. Through their Gateway To Work program these requirements must be met to continue receiving Medicaid unless recipients are exempt. Some exemptions include health status, age, student status, caregiver responsibilities among others.
ClaimAid Patient Resource Advocates Amber Hall and Traci Hyatt are here to help Medicaid recipients who may be confused about these new requirements. There is no cost for any of these meetings where they can:
- Review with you what activities meet the work/volunteer requirement.
- Review your status assigned by Indiana’s Gateway To Work program. If it is incorrect help you correct the status.
- Review with you reasons you might be exempt from the requirements
- Assist in helping you report your hours if you must meet the work/volunteer requirements
Other help they can provide includes:
- Assisting in helping you make your HIP financial contribution to maintain your health insurance
- Reviewing if you may now qualify for a different category of Medicaid.
- If you have no insurance or want to know if you qualify for a secondary coverage assist you to find out what options you have.
- Filing social security disability applications
- Assisting newly pregnant women and children in obtaining healthcare
- Updating status on Obamacare including how to sign up during the year if personal changes have occurred such as losing a job or a new baby.
For your free, confidential appointment call them at 765-599-3146 or 765-599-3179.
Free Help In Applying For Medicaid, HIP 2.0, Obamacare and CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
A compassionate ClaimAid Patient Advocate is available to help you and your family apply for financial assistance and guide you through the entire process, giving you peace of mind.
Contact us today at 765-599-3146 or 765-599-3179 and find out if you are eligible for any of these programs. Our services are free to all individuals.
Let Us Help You With The Eligibility and Application Process
Completing insurance applications can be difficult. Henry Community Health’s free ClaimAid program is here to help you find programs that could benefit you and your family.
Your ClaimAid advocate will help you:
- Find out if you qualify for financial assistance or even special insurance
- Complete the application
- Check on the status of your application for you
- Answer your questions
- Advise you when you are accepted (or rejected)
Your ClaimAid advocate can help you find out if you qualify for:
- Hoosier Healthwise-Medicaid for low income families, pregnant women, and children
- Healthy Indiana Program (HIP 2.0) for uninsured adult Hoosiers from 19 to 64
- Medicaid for the Aged and Disabled
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (Obamacare)
- Help for undocumented aliens
- Henry County Hospital’s Uncompensated Medical Care Financial Assistance
You may also come to their office located in the Cashier’s Office at Henry Community Health’s Main Campus.
If you are uninsured or under-insured and need help with your prescription needs Needy Meds is a program offered in Henry County that may help you with a one-time emergency need. Contact them at 765-521-1542.
You also may check with your township trustee.
Talk to your pharmacist about savings programs offered through major pharmaceutical companies.
Each time you receive services at our Hospital or at any of our providers listed below, it will generate a claim.
Once we receive a response from your insurance plan and if there is a balance remaining, we will provide a statement indicating the amount paid and the amount your plan indicated as patient responsibility. You also should receive an explanation of benefits from your insurance plan explaining the details of the benefits applied to your service.
We will communicate all outstanding balances that have been finalized with your health plan, for each patient, for all our providers, on just one monthly statement. If you have a service that has not been finalized by your insurance plan at the time your monthly statement produces, it will not appear on the current monthly statement. Therefore, the monthly statement does not necessarily indicate all that could be outstanding.
- Antolin & Benninger Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Draper Health Clinic
- Henry County Anesthesia Services
- Henry County Cardiology
- Henry County Center for Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- Henry County Radiology
- New Castle Clinic
- New Castle Family & Internal Medicine (Northfield Park and Forest Ridge)
- Pediatrics at New Castle Family & Internal Medicine Northfield Park
- Immediate Care at New Castle Family & Internal Medicine Northfield Park
- Henry Community Health Surgical Specialists