Free Help In Applying For Medicaid, HIP 2.0, Obamacare and CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
A compassionate ClaimAid Patient Advocate is available to help you and your family apply for financial assistance and guide you through the entire process, giving you peace of mind.
Contact us today at 765.599.3146 or 765.599.3179 and find out if you are eligible for any of these programs. Our services are free to all individuals.
Let Us Help You With The Eligibility and Application Process
Completing insurance applications can be difficult. Henry Community Health’s free ClaimAid program is here to help you find programs that could benefit you and your family.
Your ClaimAid advocate will help you:
- Find out if you qualify for financial assistance or even special insurance
- Complete the application
- Check on the status of your application for you
- Answer your questions
- Advise you when you are accepted (or rejected)
Your ClaimAid advocate can help you find out if you qualify for:
- Hoosier Healthwise-Medicaid for low income families, pregnant women, and children
- Healthy Indiana Program (HIP 2.0) for uninsured adult Hoosiers from 19 to 64
- Medicaid for the Aged and Disabled
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (Obamacare)
- Help for undocumented aliens
- Henry County Hospital’s Uncompensated Medical Care Financial Assistance
You may also come to their office located in the Cashier’s Office at Henry Community Health’s Main Campus.