Henry County Hospital’s Employee Wellness Program is offered at HealthRidge located at the Forest Ridge Medical Pavilion.
Designed to provide a positive impact on your health, the state-of-the-art facility offers a wide variety of areas for aerobics, strength training, health education, rehabilitation and aquatic programming.
All hospital employees must attend an orientation. A Personal Trainer is available for a personalized program. Cost is $30 for a 1 ½ hour session.
HealthRidge Facility Features
- Cardiovascular area
- Strength training equipment and free weights
- Aerobics room and Performance Enhancement area, both with specially designed floors to reduce stress on joints
- 30 x 50-foot warm water therapy pool for rehabilitation and aquatic programs
- Four locker areas
- Free towel service
Who Can Attend?
- HCH Employee Wellness Program is open to all:
- HCH employees, spouses, and children (age13-26).
- HCH Medical staff, spouses, and children (age 13-26).
- HCH Board of Trustees, HCH Foundation Board members, and HCH Auxiliary members, their spouses, and children (age 13-26).
Employee Payroll Deducted Fees
HCH employees must sign up in Human Resources. Application cards must be filled out and payroll deductions will be started when applicable.
Employee Wellness Option l
Unlimited Gym Usage for Employee and Family Free! (Classes are not included. Orientation is included.)
$30 per Personal Training Session (optional)
Employee Wellness Option ll
$3 per pay – Single
$6 per pay – Family
Employee Wellness Option lll
Total Package of Unlimited Gym Usage, Classes & Special Programs
$5 per pay – Single
$10 per pay – Family
The sign-up for Medical Staff, Board Members, Auxilians, Volunteers, and Retirees is at the HealthRidge reception desk. Payment is due annually or semi-annually.
|Option l (Gym Only) or Option ll (Classes Only)||Option lll (Everything Offered)|
- All options are a one-year commitment and will be payroll deducted only (with the exception of Medical Staff, Board Members, Auxiliary, Volunteers and Retirees, who pay annually or semi-annually).
- Employees may choose to purchase Community Wellness Aerobic/Aquatic cards for $50/15 sessions (and varied costs for Special Programs if desired, versus discounted payroll deduction option).
- A variety of Special Programs are offered intermittently throughout the year at HealthRidge.
- There is an initial $20 Human Resource activation fee, which will be deducted along with the first payroll deduction.
- After completing your application card and payroll deduction authorization (if applicable) you will go through a facility and equipment orientation.
- Call HealthRidge to arrange an orientation appointment. A staff member will conduct your tour and instruct you to the various equipment and its use.
- A full list of class schedules is available at HealthRidge upon request, or view the list online at www.hchcares.org under Classes and Events.
- Working out is more fun with a friend. An extensive list of programs is available to the general public. Call HealthRidge at 521.1216 for more information.