Henry County Hospital’s Employee Wellness Program is offered at HealthRidge located at the Forest Ridge Medical Pavilion.
Designed to provide a positive impact on your health, the state-of-the-art facility offers a wide variety of areas for aerobics, strength training, health education, rehabilitation and aquatic programming.
All hospital employees must attend an orientation. A Personal Trainer is available for a personalized program. Cost is $30 for a 1 ½ hour session.
HealthRidge Facility Features
- Cardiovascular area
- Strength training equipment and free weights
- Aerobics room and Performance Enhancement area, both with specially designed floors to reduce stress on joints
- 30 x 50-foot warm water therapy pool for rehabilitation and aquatic programs
- Four locker areas
- Free towel service
Who Can Attend?
- HCH Employee Wellness Program is open to all:
- HCH employees, spouses, and children (age13-26 living at home).
- HCH Medical staff, spouses, and children (age 13-26 living at home).
- HCH Board of Trustees, HCH Foundation Board members, and HCH Auxiliary members, their spouses, and children (age 13-26 living at home).
Employee Payroll Deducted Fees
HCH employees must sign up in Human Resources. Application cards must be filled out and payroll deductions will be started when applicable.
Employee Wellness Option l
Unlimited Gym Usage for Employee and Family Free! (Classes are not included. Orientation is included.)
$30 per Personal Training Session (optional)
Employee Wellness Option ll
$3 per pay – Single
$6 per pay – Family
Employee Wellness Option lll
Total Package of Unlimited Gym Usage, Classes & Special Programs
$5 per pay – Single
$10 per pay – Family
The sign-up for Medical Staff, Board Members, Auxilians, Volunteers, and Retirees is at the HealthRidge reception desk. Payment is due annually or semi-annually.
|Option l (Gym Only) or Option ll (Classes Only)||Option lll (Everything Offered)|
- All options are a one-year commitment and will be payroll deducted only (with the exception of Medical Staff, Board Members, Auxiliary, Volunteers and Retirees, who pay annually or semi-annually).
- Employees may choose to purchase Community Wellness Aerobic/Aquatic cards for $50/15 sessions (and varied costs for Special Programs if desired, versus discounted payroll deduction option).
- A variety of Special Programs are offered intermittently throughout the year at HealthRidge.
- There is an initial $20 Human Resource activation fee, which will be deducted along with the first payroll deduction.
- After completing your application card and payroll deduction authorization (if applicable) you will go through a facility and equipment orientation.
- Call HealthRidge to arrange an orientation appointment. A staff member will conduct your tour and instruct you to the various equipment and its use.
- A full list of class schedules is available at HealthRidge upon request, or view the list online at www.hchcares.org under Classes and Events.
- Working out is more fun with a friend. An extensive list of programs is available to the general public. Call HealthRidge at 521.1216 for more information.