Introducing Our Virtual Health Video Visit
Now you can visit a doctor live on your smartphone, tablet or computer, 24/7/365. At Home, At Work or On The Go
With our new myVirtualHealthVisit there’s no need to take time off work or wait until your doctor’s office is open for care for many minor ailments. You can video chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a Board Certified Physician using streaming video allowing you and the doctor to see and speak with each other.
This convenient and affordable $49 video visit can save you time and money for minor problems such as allergies, sinus infections, pink eye, flu and rashes using your smartphone, tablet, or desktop. It’s easy to get started.
myVirtualHealthVisit Provides Quality Care
- All doctors are board certified and many have decades of expertise
- They consult with you live face to face via voice and video in real time
- You can explain your symptoms and hear their medical opinions and advice
- 85% of visits resolved the patient’s issue completely
- Patients give high ratings to the care they received
myVirtualHealthVisit Is Affordable
- It’s only $49/visit, far less expensive than an alternative form of care
- We accept credit and debit card, flexible spending accounts
- There’s no subscription fee
myVirtualHealthVisit Is Convenient 24/7
- Average wait time is 3-6 minutes to see a physician
- The average appointment time is between 9-11 minutes
- Prescriptions are sent directly to your pharmacy and are often ready same-day
- It’s easy to enroll and use
What can I use myVirtualHealthVisit for?
myVirtualHealthVisit can be used for adults and children experiencing common conditions such as:
- Acid Reflux
- Cough & Cold
- Joint Pain or Strains
- Lower Back Pain
- Pink Eye
- Rashes / Minor Skin Problems
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat
- Vomiting & Diarrhea
Please go the emergency room or dial 911 if you are experiencing serious or life threatening conditions.
Now is the time to try online
We can help you feel better faster. Register now for access to doctors 24 hours a day.